A small thing this, perhaps, but in the wake of allowing furniture to be auctioned we've just added a new section to the players.inventory API call which will list all of a player's furniture.
Broadly, it follows similar conventions to the rest of the item listings, but here are a few points that might cause questions...
* Furniture listed is anything in a player's "furniture inventory"... furniture that is placed in a player's home is not included.
* Each item has a special is_soulbound
flag. Soulbound items can't be traded, auctioned etc.
* Each item has an upgrades_count
value... this includes all paid-for
(ie, costs credits) upgrades, including the currently-active upgrade. Free upgrades aren't included since anyone can apply them to the item at any time.
* Where items have been upgraded, the iconic_url_abs
that appears in item_defs
(if you call the method with defs=1
) will be that of the upgrade, not the base furniture item.
* Unlike normal inventory items, furniture items don't include a path_tsid
, since behind the scenes they all live in one big "bag".
* Items that have more than one paid-for
upgrade will have the basic details of those upgrades (name, swf, iconic url) listed in extra_upgrades
... note, this section does not include the currently-active upgrade, which is reflected in the item label/iconic etc.
That should be all that you need to know, but please add questions, comments etc. here.
Posted 13 months ago by